Kodak photography publications - 11 vintage camera technique booklets
From back in the day when taking great photos required the right camera settings, the right film and an artistic eye, Kodak put out a series of Data Books to help both professional and hobbyist photographer take their best shots.
- Adventures In Indoor Color Slides, Kodak Publication E-7, 1958, 1959 first printing, 65 pages (finger marks on back cover)
- Photography through the Microscope, Kodak Industrial Books, 1952 first edition, first printing, 68 pages (sun fading on cover)
- Kodak Data Book on Slides, 1953 fourth edition, 48 pages
- Kodak Data Book Copying, 1947 fourth edition, first 1952 printing, 44 pages
- Picture Taking in Camp, 1952, 32 pages (foxing on front cover)
- Kodak Lenses, Shutters and Portra Lenses, Kodak Data Book, 1952 fourth edition, first 1953 printing, 56 pages
- Kodak Papers, Kodak Data Book, 1951 fifth edition, first 1952 printing, 64 pages
- Professional Printing with Kodak Photograph Paper, 1951 first edition, 68 pages
- Kodak Filters and Lens Attachments, 1951, 61 pages
- Processing and Formulas, Kodak Data Book, 1947 fourth edition, 1953 printing, 73 pages
- Kodak Films, Kodak Data Book, Kodak Publication No. F-1, 1954 sixth edition, 1954 first printing, 68 pages
SIZE 5.75" x 8.5"
CONDITION All are very good. All have normal signs of use and normal aging. Some foxing on cover of "Picture Taking in Camp."
This is a vintage item. It has been used and loved and it has a history. Please examine photos carefully and ask questions, as we are unable to accept returns or exchanges.