Decorative black book stack- vintage book decor
Vintage book decor stack set of 5 in shades of black, blue black to gris black and everything in between. Gold, red and white type. If it were a paint color, we'd call it Black Ink. Cloth covered books have been carefully and cheerfully selected to get a delicious color blend for your home or your event.
Books included are:
- Twelve Cities by John Gunther
- A Thousand Days: John F. Kennedy in the White House by Arthur Schlesinger
- Too Far to Walk by John Hersey
- Caravan by James Michener
- The Lineman and Cableman's Handbook by Kurtz (yeah, nothing to cozy up in bed with but it looked good in the stack and we are but human)
SIZE total width of stack is 8", height of books ranges from 8.5" to 8.25"
CONDITION Vintage books have appropriate aging of both the covers and the pages, the kind of genuine patina that you can't fake. Books are chosen for their decorative value.
This is a vintage item. It has been used and loved and it has a history. Please examine photos carefully and ask questions, as we are unable to accept returns or exchanges.